30-Day Return Policy
We are proud to offer one of the best return policies in the ecommerce business. We accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of receipt* provided that the returned item(s) must be in new and original condition, including all original packaging material.
*Products Not Eligible for Return
- All customized and special orders are not returnable/exchangeable.
- Damaged products while in transit back to the distribution center will not be accepted.
How Do I Return My Order?
- Send an email to email@example.com with your original order number, products(s) to be returned, reason for the return and your name.
- A RA (Return Authorization) number will be sent to you via email with directions on returning your order. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. We recommended adding insurance to your item for returns, in case of damage in transit. Shop Wine Bar is not responsible for items damaged in transit.
- A 25% restocking fee may apply to your return
- You may choose your preferred shipping method for returning product(s) directly to the distribution center address we provide.
- Email your return tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can track the return and save this information for your own reference as proof of pickup. Once item is received and inspected at the manufacturer’s warehouse, we will issue credit. An email confirmation will be sent once your refund has been processed.
Although we offer free shipping, please remember that if you return product(s), actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. In addition, some of our items carry a restocking fee which would be deducted from any credit or refund if you wish to return a specific item.
Orders shipped cannot be voided and charges for round-trip shipping will be deducted from refunds for orders refused. Refused orders are considered returns so the restocking charge and shipping fee both ways will be incurred as detailed above.
Other than a return or exchange due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling charges. Credits will be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Please check the packaging of your item(s) prior to signing for delivery. If you notice any damage or missing parts, notify us immediately. We will make an effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements. A claim will need to be filed from the manufacture. .
If Shipped via Truck Freight or White Glove
- Write “Package Damaged” when you sign for delivery. This helps ensure a quick and easy exchange process.
- For items that look significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery and write “Refused Damage” on the paperwork. This will be returned to us and we will send you a new one. Notify us at once for refused deliveries so we can anticipate the return shipment.
- For accepted items with damages or missing parts, do not discard the packaging. Contact us ASAP with photos and we will ship the replacement parts zero charge.
- Most carriers only let us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery, so do not delay. If we cannot replace parts, we will have the carrier pick up the item and send a replacement. Again, all returned products should be in the original packaging.